Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 12 - Day 2 of the Portrait Party

This was so much fun to do. Lillian and I are thinking of doing these every few months or so. We had such a good time getting ready, honing our skills, and learning how to entertain children! We discovered we are not as funny as we think we are. We used pennies (for the kids to stand on), candy as a reward (nerds and M&M's (minis), we had billy bob teeth, bubbles, stuffed animals, puppets, and more. What really worked???? Talking about poop. Poopy diapers, smelly poop -- that is what made the kids laugh. You really feel like a 12 year old boy asking the kids if they have a stinky diaper, but they would smile like nothing else. So if immaturity is what it takes to get a smile -- so be it. Enjoy these . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love those pink boots. Megan has the same ones and I think they are adorable. I really like big blue eyes on the little girl with not much hair and a headband. And I love the babies in the basket. Are they twins?

Marci said...

You got some great shots! I love the close ups of the cute little faces!