
So I saw a photo like this on The pioneer woman's shallow depth of field assignment -- and tried to recreate it. With the idea having only 1 domino in focus. This was trickier to do than I thought. I first tried it with my standard lens -- put it in P mode and turned down the f number (you can see i am all technical here) and I could not get it blurred for anything. So then i resorted to putting on my telephoto 55-200 lens, then I tried all the auto focus settings (of which I have 3) and got none of the desired effect -- then I finally put it in manual focus, p mode, lowered the f-stop and finally got what I wanted.
2 comments:
Nice job trying something new. This turned out great. Doesn't it feel good when you get it to work out?
you lost me with all that techy talk. Great photos!
Post a Comment